Monday, September 25, 2006

Well this is my first blog so here I go.
I am married to a wonderful and beautiful woman, Tracy, and I have three great kids Mikey, Conner and Tayler.
I work in as a meat department manager, I do love to cut up some meat. It is not the greatest of all jobs out there but it keeps me busy. I also have a videography business with some friends, we do weddings and sporting events and will film just about anything and edit it and put it to DVD.
I do still love Britney Spears even though she is going through some tough times right now.
Well better go for now..

2 Comments:

Blogger Gramma said...

Mike! I didn't know you had a blog. In fact, I didn't find out about your heart surgery until recently. I really miss seeing Da Boys once in a while. Your kids are beautiful, and it's nice that Tracie is, too. Hope your Thanksgiving was a fun day. Cassie and I would sure love to see you sometime.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Belle said...

I wish I had the troubles Brittany Spears has. Like your tats and your family.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home